About me

Mijn foto
Simpel mens, maar met 'complicated' mind.

zondag 6 juli 2014

Follow what your heart tells you....

'Nobody but you knows what is right for you, so listen to your instincts'

Listen to that little voice inside yourself, like a loving parents or good friend. This the truest part of your soul, the key to your happiness. Sometimes thoughts, fears, or tother people get too loud and we can't hear ourselves. Do what you need to do to get back in touch.

Goal: Today, follow what your heart tells you...

Source: unknow

Dalai Lama:
He said, 'there are only tow days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live' ..


Sometime is too confused to choose a thing that you really don't like to do, but you know you have to, only for the good reasons, but maybe not for you but for somebody else. But one day you have to choose the things for yourself. That's only thing and reason why you can hold on and never giving up!

Sometime it's takes time to release the past and the learning proces to understand why things happend that way. Your conscious will reminder you why. When you start to ask a questions about some things, what it happend with struggle, its maybe you are thinking that way. The struggle is nothing wrong, its will make you stronger person, because you know how to handle it and you know for the next time the better to start with something better.

What happend yesterday is gone by now, there's nothing you can do, only accept the way it is. Now, here and today you can choose to do something else you want it to do. Don't let anybody tell you what you can't do. Only if you believe you can't , you can' t. But better you believe you CAN!

I have a curse or a gift, I have both, I accept it, it's my job to take care of it. Nobody can't see what is going on in my spirits mind, but that's ok. Only I do know and that's all I need and of course my Universe. My human feeling is sad, when I'm walking on the streets and I seeing something and I know I can't tell, but I know. The only good true to tell, if they are being send to me, than I can tell you the true. My true and spirits true become only from my experience, not from the theory. I hear the 'message' and when it's time to tell you when you asking me a question, I may tell you, If I don't know a thing about you, I have nothing to say'.. but mostly I know some stuff that I don't want to know and feeling sad about it, because it's not ment to be that I have to tell you. But I always wish you happiness and luck.

And that's one of the reason, why I'm wright my blog. And in between I love to sang a song to hear so many deadly times till I have enough. I have so many words in my mind and spirits, If I can't tell to the real world, than I wright some stuff. Maybe you don't even like it, I don't care, Its' not my job to prove you, it's my job to share and you can do whatever you want.

Your energy tells you what to do, If you don't like it, don't read, but don't comment on the things you don't know behind the backstage of my story.

Sometime I have nothing to wright about something, but sometime I will. I prefer to wright in the both way, dutch or english, I hope to get some people, when they are coming in purpose to my blog, that's why my title of blog is ' how are you' .. that's the first question you ask to everybody in the hole wide world. 'Hello, how are you.....'

I'm just a simple person with a complicated mind with love for the best. No matter what negative persons think, I believe that you can have love and you are loved. No matter how negatieve you being so acting, but there's always a little angel on your shoulder that keeps you reminding 'it's okay, to let go of things you don't want' ... To recover your negative energy is to start with loving yourself first. Knowing who you are, knowing what's real love is, knowing the acceptance and being grateful for yourself first.

Start to think to change your mind. Change your thoughts, choose a good thoughts, that keeps you moving on, to your own goals. And then we talking...

see you next time! with love!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

wees niet bang om een reactie of een bericht achter te laten, ik zal je niet bijten en wie weet kunnen we van elkaar iets leren. Fijne leesvoer!