About me

Mijn foto
Simpel mens, maar met 'complicated' mind.

zaterdag 19 maart 2011

What you think is what you get, what you get is what you want! ....

Hello Dear!

How are you now? Now I'm fine, quite alone in the weekend but it's okay, I'll make it good weekend on my own. :) My man is a musican so... bizzy weekend. Today I've work in the other place with other collegae. And we have talk a lot till the end, he keeps talking but nice talking, He know what he want or not wanted. We got so much to learn from it other, why not, the age is just a number. Everyday you can learn from something, unexpectedly stuff. Anyway, it's was a good work day! But I'm still searching for another job! :P

Anyway, I have to sleep but I don't want to, yet.... I try to tell of share something now, but there's nothing on the moments now, sorry. I hope that you feeling okay too and that we all have a big gratefull or thankfull day, even you not like it or like it... We will make it! And make it happen, everyday is a new chance to do something else, don't worry just be happy... just be happy, right here and now... Even you broke today, you will make it happen! You will rescue yourself! No matter what, keep the faith and trust inside you. There's always a sollutions and helps is everywhere. Keep positive energy and read a good book and eat healty also! Stop being afraid of nothing. Do not create something you don''t want... 

What you think is what you get, what you get is what you really want!... Focus on good things! 

sleep tight, lovely peeps!  take care and see ya next time, soon! 

with love puccy!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

wees niet bang om een reactie of een bericht achter te laten, ik zal je niet bijten en wie weet kunnen we van elkaar iets leren. Fijne leesvoer!