About me

Mijn foto
Simpel mens, maar met 'complicated' mind.

woensdag 16 maart 2011

What you think is, what you get!

Today, I'm still fine, thank you, so I hope you feel the same way...

I'm going to try to wright in english words, because it's a good practice for me, right. And maybe the rest will be easier to read my blog, about, 'how are you'... The reason why I call How Are You, is just because, sometime we always rushing our lives away, so many appointment to take time of yourself, have to work, go to diner friends, or gym or visit some familiy and friends, so many commitment. That is the question everyday for yourself, 'how are you'.. You can answred like 'Im fine thanks, or would be better or, could be better, or Oh Yes I'm so happy today! or Oh Yes, I feel good, thank you! So it depend on how you feel today, when you woke up this morning. How was your first thoughts? Was it good or bad thoughts or you don't like to feel to get up? Or you don't want to do something, just laying down and sleeping all day long? Feeling sad or sorrow? Everything thoughts can make your day happy or sad, it's depend on yourself! Because what you thinking is what you get! Remember? If you say no, someone say no back to you. Is also your energy thoughts, your strenght of thinking about the moments you think. When you thinking like 'no matter what happend today, I feel good, I'm grateful and I trust, it will be fine!' If you really think like that and you feel that way too, than your day will be fine! No matter what struggle you will get or not get. It's the reactions of your thoughts.

Everyday is a new chance of your life. When you get up the next moring, try to already thinking good! 'Oh thank you for this morning, I love my life, I appreciate my life, every moments and time, thanks for this oppertunity, thanks for the new possiblility' When you thinking like all of this thoughts, you will be live trought that! Your strengt thougths will give a faith and power that everything will be work and will be fine! What you think is what you get! Stop criticize everyone near you. Stop talking about some one else. Think about your karma too. Once again, what you think is what you get! Is it obvious? Is this clear for you?

Once more, If you think in love and goodness of yourself, you will be acting also to everyone, your energy will past the way to every kind of form. The healing of love give so many energy to feel better and think better for yourself, is not kind of selfish stuff, but you must love yourself first before you know what love is. If you don't know yourself, or how you really are, you can't not know what real love is, yet. If you already accept the way your are, like now and like this, you will be fine in thinking like everybody is just the way they are. Everybody is always searching for something like troubles to make them feel better that way, but that's is really not good. Then you asking for troubles too. Everyone look to someonelse, want this, want be better than her/him, or earn more money than him/her, or bigger house, bigger expspensive car, or some new clothes with high brands you can't spend it. And keep going and going. So, and then? You have everything you want but still not feeling happy. Things are not makes you happy, It is YOU make yourself happy, the INNER inside of you, look further inside deeply in your heart. If you statisfied, you will be not needed anything of all. Cuz you're already have what you want. Read some good books like Julia Hasting, Louise L Hay or Robert Holden. Maybe you will be rememberance something what I talking about.

I don't want to describe you anything, I just want to give you something to make your life feel better about yourself, your own lovely world! You have so much to share and to give. And stop being afraid of your own created fears! Stop created fears. Created better the good things, creat love, creat goodness and happiness. What more do you want. Keep the faith about you, the real you! Sometime I do understand, when you feeling sorrow, you can't escape the sorrow, but what you can do, is looking for something that's makes you feel better, for sample, watching cartoon, or read some good books or make a phone call to your best friend, or make some healty dinner, or go out for walking or watch the movie you really like to see it again! Or recycle your own t-shirt, or whatever. There are so many opportunity to do something, some stuff that gives your energy, to give the faith back. Don't give up on hope, don't give up so fastly. Don't trying just do it! Just doing something nice for yourself, to start with that and the rest will follow you. I hope that you understanding what I want to share. I been there and through there and I still working on it. I don't give up, I love and do love my life and enjoy everyday and moments. Next morning can be over, just like that. If you see what happend in Japan? That's why, feel and live here and NOW, don't wait till tomorrow, maybe it's too late. Just live here and feel that you are here! Be consicous! You are here!!! Thank you you are here! Motivate your self with lovely stuff. If you want to draw or painting, just go for it. Leave this bad energy out of you, stop thinking so much, but acting more! Stop waithing for some thing, the will not come, if you don't do something. The energy will only be react something for you, if you do something. Once again, WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU GET! ...

So, I'm gratefull that your ready my blog and hopefull to see you next time. I don't plan anything,  I just do when I want to do. I am thankfull! So are you!! Be good, be love, be healty and see you next time!

with love Puccy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

wees niet bang om een reactie of een bericht achter te laten, ik zal je niet bijten en wie weet kunnen we van elkaar iets leren. Fijne leesvoer!