About me

Mijn foto
Simpel mens, maar met 'complicated' mind.

zaterdag 1 maart 2014

I love

'Lessons learned in Life' you can check it online on facebook or google, they have a lott of many good quotes or sentence of meaning of this life. Maybe it wont fix with all of your experiences, but I believe there's something that will fix for you. In every humanity life, whatever kinda of experiences you've made, we all coming through the weakness processes and time will tell to us what to do. But Only You can make it how you want it. I learn and read a lott of books, to many names, but It's important that you always stay true to yourself, just the way you are, like Bruno Mars sang a song. Cute guy! Anyway, lessons in our lives is not about a falling of fall or good, it's really about lessons and loving, and the answer is always, how or what are you going to do about it. Are you going to stay just the way it is, or you choose to change yourself or places of your thoughts! What you thinking, is what you attracted. My sorry for this kind of breaking english, I would like to try this way, soms Dutch and some English, I like both languages and I will see what's happend. I don't if any readers read my blog, but it doesn't matter, because I use this blog like a diary, cuz I dont'to shout all time to my friends, and I'm old enough to know how to handle some stuff, but sometime you need to shout out of something what stick on your mind. And maybe also to learn how to write it good in English as well Dutch. Lately years from now, there are so many peoples are speaking a lott of english and dutch over it other, my example is I always say 'het is over to much'... that's so incorrect languages, but for today everyday accept this speaking, its kinda normal, its no matter its sound broken languages, and everybody understand you, sometime you don't know the right words in Dutch, so I speak in English, even my boyfriend stick to it. But I think its modern speaking I don't know, and before I was umemployed, my job was a storemanager in Amsterdam, and selling men's clothing and we got a lott of tourist here, so every single days and hours, its different how to seek a person like the Dutch or the Tourist. So its kinda normal by now, but its not always in every town hier in Holland. In Amsterdam is really normal to speak english. Even when you go to the big shop Zara, the workers are not speaking any words of Dutch, maybe a few of 10 peoples but the rest is all spanish of english or italians, when you asking somewhere there, you always got someone who not speaking Dutch. For me its kinda suprise, because its'Dutch country and its Amsterdam and not everyone like to speak English, mostly we have here a lott of cityshopper from another town whom not speaking very very good English, so...its weird!

But I must stop this now, because this is not my idea to blog about it... I want to blog about Lessons in Life quotes pictures.

I have a lott of favorites:





It's so many I like but for this, its'okay, this means something really to me, some people never change and some are changes and it's okay, its the only way accept what it is and let go. I'm trying too, every single day! I try to forgive and let them go, whoms hurting me and whom don't believing in me, my parents, ..my sister,.. I have to let go and go on with my life. 

Nothing is more pleasure to have a peacefull mind, with loving hearts and feelings and positive thoughts. I love my boyfriend and love my kiddo so much!!! I know there's always BUT... I think its to start right now, right here for a peacefull restfull mind and see what happend! 

thank you so much for your time, spending on this, or what kinda you are, thank you anyway! Have a good life and stay healthy! 

with love ! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

wees niet bang om een reactie of een bericht achter te laten, ik zal je niet bijten en wie weet kunnen we van elkaar iets leren. Fijne leesvoer!